23 Things

You have reached my blog for 23 Things which Maryland Public Libraries are investigating this summer. What a great way to introduce staff to the new technologies available on the web. I look forward to the fun and the learning! ~ Ann


The photo displayed is from the National Gallery of Art website. Martin Johnson HeadeCattleya Orchid and Three Brazilian Hummingbirds, 1871Gift of The Morris and Gwendolyn Cafritz Foundation1982.73.1

http://www.nga.gov/cgi-bin/pimage?60978+0+0

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Week 3 - Photos and Images

#5 Explore Flickr
What fun with the images and photos. I still have some investigating to do, but have at least gotten enough of Flickr to help others who need assistance. Are you having fun yet? I am!

#6 Flickr Mashup and 3rd Party Sitesa_reinecke. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

# 7 Anything Technology
Ah!!!...digital fun. I will be bringing my camera to work tomorrow to get some photos of our library to add to mdlibrarieslearning2 photos on the Flickr site. I do have so much fun with my digital camera. Thanks "you know who"!
(these will be post soon)

I also look forward to posting photos on Picasa Web Albums for my Mom who often struggles with email attachments and the discs I mail to her.

No comments: