23 Things

You have reached my blog for 23 Things which Maryland Public Libraries are investigating this summer. What a great way to introduce staff to the new technologies available on the web. I look forward to the fun and the learning! ~ Ann


The photo displayed is from the National Gallery of Art website. Martin Johnson HeadeCattleya Orchid and Three Brazilian Hummingbirds, 1871Gift of The Morris and Gwendolyn Cafritz Foundation1982.73.1

http://www.nga.gov/cgi-bin/pimage?60978+0+0

Monday, August 20, 2007

Week 8 - Online Applications & Tools I

#18 Online Productivity Spreadsheets: Online ability to save and share files. Great idea. I uploaded my 23 Things tracking Log...so now I can work on the rest of this project from any library location or, heaven forbid!!, home. Nix the home one. Connection way, way too slow.

I definitely will be exploring more of this on my own. Anything that can make my life easier -- GO FOR IT!!

No comments: